Nova Games unites tens of game developers and few game development studios who want to create best games in the world. Join our team and be a part of an exciting professional community that truly loves mobile games.
Nova Games is looking for an expert monetization manager of mobile games, who is trained enough to build monetization models in mobile games or an entertainment area.
This person will:
- develop monetization models for mobile games
- prepare tables with necessary options (price points, game currency amounts, etc.)
- collaborate with game designers and developers to set the tasks
- control task accomplishment and execute monetization model tests
- tune the models by changing the monetization table options with each new release
- Significant experience in mobile games monetization for at least 3 years
- Deeper understanding of a game developing process and team roles
- Skills to build a model and a monetization table for a project, and ability to understand factors that influence on the total grossing.
- The ability to complete the task of game monetization on one’s own.
This person will:
- lead the game and the whole team (10-15 people)
- design the game
- coordinate a shared work of developers, QA, game designers and art department
- plan, set and control tasks completion
- take part in all of the aspects of game development: narration, setting, balance, mechanics, analytics, monetization, release management
- collaborate with the publisher
- write a concept and a design document for the game
- professional knowledge of the mobile games market, especially the F2P segment
- experience in mobile games area for at least 3 years
- experience as a project leader (3 projects in a portfolio)
- responsibility for the whole game project and for the team
- experience in a game design area (scripts, game balance, interface)
- experience in creating of a concept and design document
- love to the figures and analytics, dedication to details and systematic mind
- perfect ability to handle deadlines
- English language knowledge for business correspondence and for talking to the clients